Online registration period is over now, you will be able to register at the Congress Secretariat.
Until 22nd February
From 23th February until 25th April 2019
From 26th April 2019
|Rheumatologists||550,00 US $||600,00 US $||650,00 US $|
|Related professionals||500,00 US $||550,00 US $||600,00 US $|
|Graduates in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Nursing *||250,00 US $||300,00 US $||350,00 US $|
|Trainees and Students *||250,00 US $||280,00 US $||300,00 US $|
|Trainee with Accepted Abstracts *||120,00 US $|
*Exhibitors Extra Pass: 100,00 US $
*Badge Duplicate Onsite: 50,00 US $
Registration fee includes
- Admission to the entire PANLAR 2019 Congress, Access to Pre-Congress (limited spaces), Access to the exhibition, Conference materials including delegate badge and a conference bag, Coffee and Tea on schedule breaks, certificate of attendance and/or participation.
All changes/cancellations must be notified by email to the Congress Secretariat KENES GROUP – email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Until 22nd February 2019: Full refund less US$ 50.00 administration fee.
- From 23rd February 2019 or no show: No refund.
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in USD to KENES GROUP by:
- Credit Card: Payment by credit card is available only through the online form. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
- Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay by bank transfer, AMEX or you are experiencing any difficulties with the online form , please send an email to email@example.com
Please note that bank charges are responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Full payment must be received before the corresponding registration deadlines to benefit from early/pre onsite registration rates.
The meeting organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage of property belonging to meeting participants, either during, or as a result of the meeting. Please check the validity of your own insurance.